Sunday, December 20, 2009

"The Love Dare" - Day 13


So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I don't feel like I did so well with my day 13 challenge. I think I fell off the wagon, and I'm pretty sure my attitude on Day 12, even without the speech to go with it (that amazingly, I kept to myself), didn't complete that challenge successfully either!

Tomorrow's challenge, day 14 (Two weeks, folks!) is about taking delight in your spouse.

Day 14: Love takes delight

Enjoy life with the wife you love all the days of your fleeting life.

—Ecclesiastes 9:9 HCSB

TODAY’S DARE

Purposefully neglect an activity you would normally do so you can spend quality time with your spouse. Do something he or she would love to do or a project they’d really like to work on. Just be together.


Tomorrow may be a bit of a challenge since the little one is out of school, the hubby is off work, and I will be at work all day. So, in order to complete this one, I will be watching football tomorrow evening curled up on the couch with my honey, trying to get into the game(s). A small sacrifice to have some time with my chosen spouse.

No comments: