Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"The Love Dare" - Day 15


Well, this may not sound like much but after a long tiring day at work, my hubby wanted to have a guy's poker night, so, off he went. I know he'll have fun, and the little heart and I are watching "Unaccompanied Minors", which she hasn't seen before, and is enjoying. So, although I didn't do something hugely magnanimous, he's having a good evening, and by last count is up $40. :)

Today's challenge is titled, "Love Intercedes".

Day 16: Love intercedes

Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.

—3 John 2

TODAY’S DARE

Begin praying today for your spouse’s heart. Pray for three specific areas where you desire for God to work in your spouse’s life and in your marriage.


I know that one of my prayer's (besides for my hubby's heart) is that I can contribute more financially to relieve some of the burden from him. Although he doesn't complain, and always works hard to provide for us, not just our needs, but our wants, I know that he gets stressed and overwhelmed sometimes. There are other areas to pray for as well, but if you're following along, and you feel like helping me pray for a more career-oriented job (not that I don't appreciate having a job in these hard times, but I would like to get back on my career path), I would love to have your prayers!!!

No comments: